Terms and Conditions. Document that regulates the rules of use and protection of the users of the website www.cancorda.com
The purpose of this document is to establish the rules of use and safeguard the protection of the users of this website, owned by CAN DAMIAN CORDA, S.L. (hereinafter CANCORDA), CIF / NIF ESB57890667, domiciled in Formentera, Can Damián den Corda venda d’Es Cap, post office box 379 of Sant Francesc Xavier, 07860 Formentera (Baleares), tel. +34 607362962. Company incorporated in accordance with Spanish Law and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Ibiza Folio 198 Volume 284 Book 283 Sheet IB-12478 Registration 1st.
CAN DAMIAN CORDA S.L. makes available through www.cancorda.com information related to rental housing, trying to improve the business relationship and effectively managing the requests made by customers.
The use of the page and / or its services implies full and unreserved acceptance, and validity, of all the general conditions contained in these rules of use. The access and use of certain services offered to users on www.cancorda.com may be subject to conditions that complete or replace these rules of use, so that the user, prior to accessing and using the services and contents, has of reading and accepting these conditions.
2. USE OF THE SERVICES AND WEBSITE WWW.CANCORDA.COM
The user undertakes to use the website www.cancorda.com and those services made available through it, in accordance with the law, morality, good customs and public order, as well as the provisions of these rules of use. Consequently, the user is obliged not to use the www.cancorda.com website or services for purposes or effects that are unlawful or contrary to the provisions of these rules of use, harmful to the rights or interests of third parties that, in any way, may damage the www.cancorda.com website or prevent its normal use.
In order to improve the operation of its web page and in the interests of the users, CANCORDA may unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the services provided or any substantial aspect of this page, or the operating, technical and usage conditions of the services of www.cancorda.com.
Access to any type of content on the www.cancorda.com website does not imply any licence to reproduce and/or distribute it and it is not permitted to do so without the prior consent of CANCORDA.
CANCORDA reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, industry practices, or interests of the entity. Any modification in it will be announced in advance, so that you have perfect knowledge of its content.
Can Damián Corda SL, with address at: Can Damián den Corda 2109, venda d’Es Cap, post office box 379, 07860 Formentera (Baleares). Tel: +34 607362962. E-mail: email@example.com
3.2 PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
The purpose of the collection and processing of personal data, through the various forms owned by CANCORDA made available to users, respond to manage their relationship with our services and respond to requests for information, questions, complaints, congratulations or suggestions to the publications or any services or activities, acts or events provided, offered, sponsored and / or sponsored by CANCORDA.
In particular, we process data for these purposes:
- Manage your stay in our homes to offer you our best service. Including customer registration.
- To know the opinion of the clients through satisfaction surveys.
- To manage the applications for employment, through the collection of curriculums, in order to be able to contact the interested party and carry out a selection process.
- Manage your request to receive our communications and electronic bulletins.
- To inform you about news, events and our products or services that could be of interest to you, as well as to send you commercial communications by any means (including electronic ones).
3.3. RETENTION PERIOD
The personal data provided will be kept for the period of time required to comply with legal obligations or for the period a judge or court may require it. Data based on consent will be kept as long as you do not revoke consent or object to the processing. Additionally, in order to improve your experience in future stays in our homes, we will keep the data related to your visit history for a period of ten years, unless you inform us otherwise in which case the legally established periods will be maintained and for the period that a judge or court may require. The processing of curriculum data received for selection processes will be maintained for a period of four years.
CANCORDA is entitled to the processing of personal data, based on the following bases:
• In the cases in which it has been requested, based on the consent granted by the interested party for one or more specific purposes as set forth in article 6.1. a) of the General Regulation of Protection of personal data when filling out the forms and checking the box enabled for this purpose.
• Based on the execution of a service provision contract, as set out in article 6.1. b) of the General Regulation of Protection of personal data.
• Based on a legitimate interest for security and access control purposes in accordance with article 6.1 f) of the General Regulation of Protection of personal data. Valuing the proportionality and relevance of said interest against the rights of the interested parties.
3.5 DATA ACCURACY
On the other hand, so that the data in our files, computerized and/or on paper, always correspond to reality, we will try to keep them updated. Therefore, the user must make the changes directly, when enabled to do so, or by notifying CANCORDA.
The personal data you provide to the controller may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- Third parties to whom you are obliged to transmit information, such as authorities, in order to comply with the requirements of such authorities and the regulations applicable for each specific case.
- Companies operating under the trade name "Can Corda" within the tourism sector, in order to be able to manage properly their contractual relationship as a result of the centralization of existing administrative and computer processes.
The person in charge of the data processing and the companies operating under the commercial name “Can Corda” do not market, sell or carry out any similar activity with your personal data. Your personal data is only processed for the indicated purposes and for the use of CANCORDA and the companies that act under the commercial name or on request “Can Corda”.
3.7 USER RIGHTS
However, the person concerned by the personal data may, in any case, exercise the rights to which he or she is entitled, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations, which are:
- The right to request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- Right to request their rectification or suppression.
- Right to request the limitation of its treatment.
- Right to oppose to the treatment.
- Right to the portability of data.
The interested party may exercise such rights by requesting a copy of their ID, and specifying which of these requests is satisfied, sent to the address: Can Damián Corda S.L. Address: PO Box 379, 07860 Formentera (Balearic Islands) or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you consider that your right to personal data protection has been violated, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
The interested party may exercise such rights by means of a request accompanied by a copy of their ID, and in which they will specify which of these requests they are satisfied, sent to the address: Can Damián Corda S.L. Address: post office box 379, 07860 Formentera (Balearic Islands) or via email email@example.com. If you consider your right to the protection of personal data violated, you may file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY CONTENTS
Can Damián Corda, S.L. It does not exercise any control, nor does it assume any responsibility for the information contained in the websites of third parties through which it can be accessed by links. The presence of these links on the website www.cancorda.com is purely informative and in no case implies a suggestion, invitation or recommendation on them.
5. GUARANTEE AND INTERRUPTION OF SERVICES
Can Damián Corda S.L. makes its best efforts to maintain the continuity of the information and services offered through its web site cancorda.com, however, it cannot guarantee the continuity and availability of these services in the future. CANCORDA is exempt from any responsibility for damages of any kind that could be due to the malfunctioning or unavailability of the web page www.cancorda.com and its related communication systems, due to causes of force majeure or interruption or interference in the information transmission networks.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION
You can contact Can Damián Corda S.L. at Can Damián Corda, S.L. PO Box 379 Sant Francesc Xavier, 07860 Formentera (Balearic Islands). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. APPLICABLE JURISDICTION
The website of Can Damián Corda S.L. is governed in accordance with Spanish law, so that for the resolution of any dispute that may arise with users, regarding the conditions of use and any other claim related to the content and services of the website, will be resolved by the Judges and Courts of Ibiza and Formentera and will be interpreted in accordance with Spanish Law; the parties expressly renouncing their own jurisdiction or any other that may apply.